It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Stomachache

I am not feeling well today, I guess. My stomach is feeling weird and I want Mama's breastmilk so desperately.

I latch on for more than 40 minutes. After burping, I still feel the emptiness. I cry and cry because I don't like the feeling.

Eventually, I vomit in great volume. I feel a bit relieved after vomit but still, the feeling of emptiness never gets faded.

Mama quickly applies oil mint on my tummy and I feel the heat conquering my body. It's kind of soothing but it doesn't really reduce my ache in the fastest way. I cry badly. Mama is worried about me and hugs me in her arms tightly. She tells me, OK, OK, Revata, Mama knows you are not feeling well. Mama is with you. Mama loves you...

Slowly, I fall asleep. I hope when I wake up later, I will show Mama a smile.

No comments: