It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Papa Back!

Last few days, I had great time with Mama. It's really fun to play with Mama.

What were we playing actually?

When I pushed up my hands, in a few seconds, Mama lifted me up and I quickly sat up. I started to look around. Wow, it's fun to sit like an adult.

When I leaned on the bed, I turned my body to the right and had my butt facing up. My face was only a few centimetres from the bed. It's a new feeling to have my face stick on the bed.

Mama used my bolsters to pat on my face and hands. I felt extremely fun with the non-stop bounces.

All these have been developed by Mama while Papa was not around.

Yesterday, my Papa was back from Kuching. I feel so happy. I want to look for new games. Papa, Papa, Revata wants "chit tou".

2 comments:

Ashleyteng said...

wah so fun.. i wan to play also hehe
what is ''chit tou''?

Anonymous said...

Ask your hokkien friends, they will tell you the meaning