It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Friday, November 30, 2007

Alarm Clock

I am an alarm clock. I know how does an hour, a minute and a second work.

Every morning, even though Papa & Mama already put on their own clocks, I will still become their alarm clock. 6am, this has been programmed into my memory. When my memory functions, I will alert my Papa & Mama with my voice. If they do not react accordingly, I will just cry to give them last warning.

Every night, when I reach home, Papa will play with me. I enjoy it very much. Yet, it lasts for short time. 7pm, again, this has been programmed into my memory. Regardless whether Mama has finished her cooking, I will definitely burst into cries, indicating I want to be breastfed. I have been longing for the hug of Mama for the entire day with Nanny. I want it, even though it's in the midst of playing with Papa.

I love to become an alarm clock. I love to be punctual, especially for my own fondness.

No comments: