It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

2-weeks Stories (Part II)

Story 7

If I'm in good mood, I can sing lovely in front of everyone like "Ke Ren Lai", "Yi Er San Si Wu Liu Qi", "ABCDEFG", etc. Also I like Buddhist chanting and hymns. I'm also creative in changing the lyrics from papa to mama, ah gong to neh neh.

Story 8

I love to watch Chinese New Year MTV, especially with lion dance and drums. I call them Dong Dong Qiang. Even though Chinese New Year is still far away, I already start to wish others "Gong Xi Fa Cai", sometimes even add on with "Hong Bao Na Lai".

Story 9

Teletubbies became my favourite video but I only watched through PPS & on the screen of notebook. Sometimes, I laughed because La La was so funny. She baked her biscuits through Bao Bao Bread Toaster. And the baby sun always laughed at 4 teletubbies.

Story 10

I learnt massage from Tian Ci Ah Gong. He pressed sharp on my ear which believes can reduce my cough. I cried because painful. At home, I massaged Neh Neh, Chek Chek & Ah Jim.

Story 11

When I saw Neh Neh start up the car, I'll follow her immediately.

Story 12

In the morning, I went to playground with Ah Gong. Neh Neh and her friends exercised together. An auntie poh poh looked at me and praised at me "Handsome boy". I was so pai seh and put my head down.

Story 13

Ah Gong brought me to trim my hair and the barber praised at me because I didn't cry.

No comments: