It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2-weeks Stories (Part I)

Story 1

On the way driving back from airport to home, Papa unawarely braked. I held tightly on the car seat shoulder. I told Papa: "Xia Si Wo" (English: Scarry).

When Papa made a turn at roundabout, I told him: Xiao Xin Dian (English: be careful). Papa laughed when he heard my words.

Story 2


When I was at home in JB, I established very close relationship with them. They are the Lord Buddha, Bodhisattva Guan Yin, Ji Gong (a legendary monk who helped people with magic fan), Tu Di Gong (an indigenous earth god), Gong-Ma (Ancestor of Lee Family) & Ti Gong. Everyday, I'll pay respect to them. Sometimes, I'll meditate in front of them (but only last for a few seconds). I learned my basic meditation skills from Yi Xiu He Shang.

Story 3

I always attract attentions from others by saying, "XX, ni kan" (XX, you see). I think this is a good manner instead of screaming to others.

Story 4

Whenever fed by granny or others, I seldom finished my food. Instead, I love my milk very much when I was in JB. I finished 1.5 tin of Gain Plus EyeQ within 2 weeks.

But when Mama reached JB and fed me, I finished my food satisfactorily. Neh Neh said I bully them.

Story 5

A new TV was bought to replace the old TV, also to cater for my need while I was in JB. I saw Grandpa banged on the old TV and the old TV resumed with picture and sound. That's amazing! So, I also banged the TV like what Grandpa did in front of me.

Story 6

Jusco kids' playground in Taman University became my favourite spot. But for this season, all adults only sat beside for observation. I'm the one who enjoyed myself with climbing, running, sliding, exploring etc.

No comments: