It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My fondness

At 2 years old, I develop my fondness into:

1) Reading sutta - I like Mama point to me each word she recites
2) Reading the same story book - I repeat to Mama "xiao wang zi zi" (Little prince) and ask her to point to me every single words
3) Reading book every night before I sleep
4) Watching "Stories of Yi-Xiu monk"
5) Listening to new bought Dhamma hymns "Hi Ha Buddha"
6) Every morning, I'll definitely make myself devil to Papa & Mama with endless request
7) No diaper except during night time
8) I ask Papa & Mama draw pictures on my book - Draw Papa, draw Namo, draw fish, draw star, draw love... macam-macam, recently I ask Papa draw Ta-ta (Myself!)
9) I like to be naked and find my excuses not to be with any clothing
10) I speak words more confidently and clearly which cheer up the days of Papa & Mama.

No comments: