It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Saturday, September 19, 2009

2 years old reflection

2 years in this world sounds not too long but something worth to remember:

Gifts from Papa & Mama
1) Love

2) Time
3) Scold and blame
4) Toys like Junior Engineer, Fishing set, Badminton, Drum set
5) Food especially grapes, vitagen, also home cook food
6) Milk and breastmilk
7) VCDs
8) Vacation trip at Chiangmai
9) Home trip to JB & KL
10) Angpow
11) Clothes and diapers
12) Brought me everywhere they wished to
13) Scared and worries
14) Book
15) Show me how to pay respect to the Lord Buddha and Boddhisatva
16) A unique name
17) A unique home
18) Air purifier
19) Brought me to doctor when I fell sick
20) Brought grandparents and other relatives to Miri to play with me
21) Laughter
22) Telling me stories every night
23) Favourite buddhist hymns
24) Taught me count 1 to 10 in different languages
25) Hokkien, mandarin, hakka, macam-macam
26) Sometimes temper
a lot more

Gifts to Papa & Mama
1) Kisses
2) Saliva
3) Cries
4) Laughter
5) Urine and shit
6) Spoken words
7) Share food with them
8) Non stop yell, demand
9) Temper
10) They are more close to their families
11) Pictures and videos - as baby model
12) Kacau them as often as possible
13) Memory
14) Grow in size and wisdom
15) Follow their good and bad habits
16) Pressure to earn money
17) They need to learn parenting
18) Responsibilities to bring me up
19) Love, care
20) Stay beside them
21) They always recall about childhood
22) Younger heart and younger mind
23) Opportunities to spend money
24) A blog model and someone to be proud of
25) A buddhist that will follow their steps
a lot more


A light of reflection with 2 candles and a cake. That's me!
I feel grateful to live in this big family.

1 comment:

Guazi said...

happy belated bday revata!! you are a big boy now! hehe.

gs, wow can see ur tummy already! enjoy your #2nd pregnancy!