It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My first formal music class

Mama told me that we will go to Yamaha in the afternoon. I asked Mama whether it is a new school and I don't need to go to my earlier kindergarten. Mama explained that this will be my 2nd school.

Finally, I came to Yamaha Junior Music Course (JMC). Mama said to the receptionist auntie that she was surprised that the class is on after a year waiting.

I love the class and I love the stickers too. I learnt 3 important words today:

1) Listen
2) Sing
3) Clap

From today onwards, I was given a primary 1 book and a workbook. See these:


My Papa also bought a learning CD (RM58) for me to practise at home.


I have promised to go to Yamaha next week again. I hope to learn music with my Papa & Mama in 2 years time.

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

Hope you enjoy the class!