It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Milestones

I'm reaching 32 months today, or 2 years and 8 months old.


What I know and learnt so far:

1) Counting is my expertise. I can count from 1 to 30 (English), 1 to 20 (Hokkien), 1 to 10 (Mandarin). I know 6 can become 9 when I turn them around. When I raise my 2 forefingers, they are 11 (eleven). When I raise my 2 legs, they are also 11 (eleven). Recently I'm learning 30 to 40, still progressing.

2) Conversation. I manage to speak a full sentence like: 妈咪,你在哪里?Ultraman和坏人打架;爸爸是坏蛋;鱼喝水;妈咪,我要vitamin c; 妈咪,什么东西啊?etc.

3) Disturb people. Will always find ways to disturb others. I manage to wake my sister up while she falls asleep. When Papa was sleeping, I KOCI his legs. When Neh Neh does her exercise, I'll crawl under her legs.

4) Puzzles. 2 puzzle sets are my victory. They are very simple for me nowadays. When I put on the last piece, I'm so happy and say: Yeah,我做了!Sometimes I say: Yeah, 我做对了。

5) Alphabets. I know A to Z. Also, I know E stands for elephant, A for apple, J for jump, M for monkey, B for bee, I for ice-cream, Q for queen.

6) My hobbies are playing ultraman, fish, puzzles, thomas car, swimming, watching my favourite vcds, etc.

More to go and recently, I develop the jealous germs. Maybe one day I should show you my wicked face.

No comments: