It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sneezing boy turns to good boy

After the trip back from Marudi, I started with running nose, then expanded to cough.

Yesterday, I developed into wheezing sounds.

This morning, Mama brought me to Klinik Harmony in order to escape from nebulizer. Ended up Dr Nik told Mama, he has to take neb. Short & precise.

This time, I was praised and amazed by everyone. I held the nebulizer by myself and took the dose in silent mode until the end of it.

Good boy! Everyone looked at me with astonished face.

Mama said, you are growing a lot, my boy!

5 comments:

Guazi said...

hopefully revata has recovered!

congrats to mummy for having a baby gal!

Mama of 3TAs said...

Yes, Revata is fully recovered now. He was previously fell sick due to teething, again.

Guazi said...

How many teeths do you have now Revata? Is full set 16 or 20?

Mama of 3TAs said...

Good question! I've never counted before. What about Shaun? Revata will only bite me if I ask him to open mouth.

Guazi said...

I think Shaun has more than 16 now. I got the answer, the full set of bb teeth is 20.