It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My first vacation trip in Miri 27-28 Dec 08 (Part I)

How long do we take to go? Is it 5 minutes?Oh no, I have to think about what games to play.





Here I come - Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resort. Meet my friend, Pooh. Mama has invited him to join us.


Well, let me test on my cot. How to climb over? Hehe, I know what to do tonight.


A real Christmas tree.


My autocar. Someone will push me all the way.


My first visit spot - a mini waterfall. But too bad, rainy day! Only Papa can go over to taste the cool fresh water.


Mama & I. Of course, I find my own joy. See, walking in rainy day. How romantic! Oh, wet!



See, I find my new territory.


Oh, nice to sit. Cool!



to be continued...

1 comment:

Ashleyteng said...

when will get Revata a sister or brother? :D