It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Some talents at 14 months old...

I recently fall in love with this song: 自己跌倒自己爬. So, whenever Mama sings the song, I will follow her like this ... "zhi ji.... pa, pa..."

I can finish an egg tart, a third-quarter full bowl of rice, and most of the time will take whatever food after Mama.

Whenever Mama says "ye zhi" (leaf), I'll point to the leaves scattered around on the bed.

I can stand alone for a moment.

I love to flip through the books. But I dislike seeing tiger and rain coat. I'll throw them on the floor and complain to Mama.

Bye bye and thank-kiss are my expertise whenever requested.

I love to kacau Mama when she sleeps beside me. I'll pull her hair, snatch her glass, poke her and make her scream.

No comments: