It's my pleasure to have you as my witness in my growing days!
RSS

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Swimming Revata

Let me tell you................ I love swimming!!!
Especially when Papa pulled off the baby float, I feel like flying in the water.
Don't believe? See by your eyes.


Before going into the water, I got to warm up first - am I smart?




With baby float (Fundamental level) - Baby shall start with a baby float, there's no short cut!!! Also must be accompanied by Papa.




Without baby float (Intermediate level) - I feel like MERMAID! I enjoy this very much!

Want to know about my advanced level? I will show you next time!

2 comments:

Ashleyteng said...

Revata swimming! :D haha so nice!
how are you teacher goh swee? hope u r doing fine there.

welcome drop by in my blog ya, i have photo updates about babies in my house too haha

Ashleyteng said...

http://ashleyteng.blogspot.com/2008/06/part-time-job-during-semester-break.html

here u go the link :)